Friday, August 22, 2014

2014 Goals


I know, I know 2014 is 8 months old now, but up until tonight I was hesitant to share my goals list with the world.

But as I was thinking about my newsletter this evening, the Natural Surface Academy, what was working and what wasn't I decided no guts, no glory!

You can read about the changes I've decided to make on my other blog, which is also another change that is going to happen for 2015, I own seven blogs.  That's right seven blogs!  I let public opinion sway me and my blog activity about seven years or so ago and divided up my posts to different blogs.  I had people bitching because I was posting about my pets too much, or I was talking about gardening too much, or who cares about canning food we're here for the natural dyeing.

Well peeps, that comes to and end tonight!

Courage is my word for 2014, so it's time to step out in courage!!!  No guts, no glory!

4 comments:

sandySTC said...

Well I for one love variety and blogs that have it. :)

k baxter packwood said...

Thank you Sandy! I prefer variety as well.

Dale Anne Potter said...

LOVE your goals Kimberly! And, don't they say "Variety is the spice of life"?

k baxter packwood said...

Thank you Dale!!! I am excited for one partial goal accomplished and that is I have 30 collections made up and once I get them rescanned to a higher DPI are ready to go public!